Looking for a great internship in Lisbon? Bloom Consulting offers you a unique experience as an Analyst!
We are Bloom Consulting, consulting company specialized in Nation Branding, and we are currently seeking to recruit an intern to join our office in Lisbon, Portugal, as an Analyst. The Analyst should be a bachelor or master student (or graduated) with a Business degree background.
If you are hardworking, committed and highly motivated person, responsible and able to take initiative contact us!
Earliest internship starting date: June 2017
Duration: 3 – 6 months
The main role for the Analyst position is is to help and support project managers in internal and external (clients) projects. The tasks may include:
- Responsibility for specific tasks and projects that will involve preparing, maintaining and administrating corporate documents as well as monitoring and reporting results to the top management.
- Development of new internal projects and the improvement of existing projects.
- Gathering, collecting, analysing, and reporting different types of data.
- Conducting research, which will include consulting external sources, elaborating surveys, performing phone interviews, reviewing publications and browsing the Internet for data sources and information.
- Processing Excel figures and PowerPoint presentations.
- Native level of Portuguese language.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines and give attention to detail.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages.
- Minimum duration of internship is 3 months.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to approach projects and tasks.
- Ability to take initiative and proactive approach.
- Accountability, good communication skills and enthusiasm.
- Address Portugal
- name Jitka Sedlakova
- email contact email@example.com