Within the Banking Operations Department we assist our clients in completing the transactions they execute in the markets worldwide and we provide custody related services to the assets they deposit with us. We operate all asset classes – equities, bonds, mutual funds, investment funds, listed derivatives, OTC derivatives and cash – and provide them access to close to 100 markets worldwide. By perfectly mastering the local regulatory, tax and legal environment we help our clients to overcome the complexities of the global capital markets.
Description of the role:
The Banking Operations Trainee will be introduced to the Securities Services business. The trainee will integrate a team environment and the key responsibilities will be: analysing, checking and archiving documentation, elaborating reports, updating databases, and positively contributing to the team’s organization and performance.
- Academic Degree (mandatory);
- No professional experience required;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Eligible for IEFP Professional Internship (mandatory);
- Interest in Financial Markets;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, namely Excel and PowerPoint;
- Positive attitude, Organizational commitment, Team work and Focus on detail.
Please submit your application (in English)
- Address Lisboa
- email contact email@example.com