The Marketing and Communications Department is currently looking for a Communications Officer to start with a Professional internship (m/f):
– Support the head of internal communications & events in the development and implementation of strategic communications planning
– Help developing comprehensive communications strategies that support the overall strategic direction of the company
– Suggest, plan and implement communications projects
– Assess communications programmes, report findings and recommend improvements.
Internal Communications (Proactive and reactive)
– Support the creation and promotion of effective internal communications strategies and practices at all levels of the organisation
– Develop and design internal campaigns
– Formulate appropriate messaging for sensitive and confidential materials to be communicated to internal and external audiences
– Administrate internal communications tools
– Plan content development, layout and production for internal communication tools (Intranet, newsletter, mass mailing etc.)
– Actively research and develop internal communications materials – news releases, articles, editorials, publications and other written communications products, including PowerPoint presentations
– Support in all managerial communications (managers’ community, managers toolkits, presentations etc.).
– Proof reading of several communications materials.
– Research venues, liaise with providers and support the Head internal communications & events in all organisational and logistical tasks.
– Create reports on the department’s activity and on the outcomes of internal initiatives.
– BA or MA Degree in the areas of Corporate/strategic Communications or International relations
– Fluent in Portuguese and English (minimum C1)
– 1 – 3 years related work experience, ideally in Communications Area
– Experience in writing communications materials and event plans
– Excellent verbal and written skills (mandatory)
– Experience with digital tools (websites, mass mailing)
– Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PPT)
– Experience in project management
– Great understanding of communications techniques, principles and best practices
– Great ability to write and edit copy, and to design presentations
– Knowledge of image software edition
– Proactive, adaptable and creative
– Problem-solver, responsible and accountable
– Able to work as part of a team
– Positive attitude (self-motivated and enthusiastic)
– Multi-task, organised, deadline-driven and able to work under pressure
– Negotiation skills (able to persuade and influence)
– Client Focused
– Keen to learn
Please send your CV in English.
- Address Lisboa
- email contact email@example.com