Our client is a leading global management-consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. It is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect
· We work in a collegial way. As an associate, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
· We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
· We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
We encourage you to be yourself and give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also take the time to pursue your passions. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day—a dynamic that has defined our culture for nearly 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
No two client engagements are alike. As an associate, you will work alongside our clients, rather than working on projects from a distance. Typical responsibilities include leading client and analyst teams, recommending and implementing actions that you create with colleagues, and writing proposals. We will nurture your entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on experience that will positively influence the rest of your career.
Training is a crucial component of your introduction to the firm. A variety of opportunities, often led by our own best and brightest consultants, from managers to partners, will expand your consulting knowledge and allow you to explore new areas of interest. Our training approach also lets you meet and network with colleagues from across the region for an enriching experience. We take a tailored approach to performance management and career advancement, so your role grows as rapidly as your performance warrants. You will benefit from our global scale and capability, as well as from the speed and nimbleness of our close-knit teams.
Our goal is to create a climate of opportunity, innovation, and success within our firm that capitalizes on the professional and personal diversity of our workforce. For these reasons, we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or genetic information consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices.
There is no standard model for our associates. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team. Associates are typically involved in every phase of an engagement, from pre-proposal research to final implementation. The following qualifications are preferred:
- 3 – 6 years’ success in a rigorous environment, such as a global or Fortune 500 company, tier 1 consulting firm or Investment banking background
- A proven record of academic excellence (background in Economics, Business Administration and Engineering); MBA is preferred, but not mandatory
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor and help others grow professionally
- Native/Fluent Portuguese
- Fluent English