If you have always dreamed about a career in Tourism, then we have the opportunity for you!
Your future project…
- Learn the real tourism profession: Rapidly gain valuable industry skills that will empower you to progress as a travel agent while gaining a privileged view of the inner workings of airline companies through the GDS tools Sabre and Galileo. Develop your rigor and focus while managing bookings for Europe’s top travel brands for hotels, car rentals and airlines.
- Help Customers: Manage customer expectations through a calm and empathetic stance and feel excited when you are successful in resolving their cases.
- Grow as a person: Become a part of a united and supportive team who will work with you at achieving your development goals. Improve your unique skills by actively engaging with customers and receiving consistent guidance and feedback from our dedicated team leaders and trainers.
- Benefits package: Performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries per year
- Bonus for GDS skill: Receive an extra bonus for working with and developing your knowledge in GDS tools
- Relocation package: Three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
Who we’re seeking…
- YOU speak native French and speak English fluently (level B2).
- YOU find complexity interesting and can adapt and improvise according to new and unexpected challenges
- YOU have the mental agility to work with dual monitors and as many applications as you need
- YOU are curious, reactive, and have a problem-solving mentality.
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Free training in GDS tools SABRE and GALILEO
- New and modern office located where the action is
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From over 25 countries with a 35,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino. Headquartered in Paris, France, the company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in its people, the environment they work in and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of February 2016. More information can be found at www.webhelp.com
- Address Lisboa