Within the Banking Operations Department we assist our clients in completing the transactions they execute in the markets worldwide and we provide custody related services to the assets they deposit with us. We operate all asset classes – equities, bonds, mutual funds, investment funds, listed derivatives, OTC derivatives and cash – and provide them access to close to 100 markets worldwide. By perfectly mastering the local regulatory, tax and legal environment we help our clients to overcome the complexities of the global capital markets.
Description of the role:
The Banking Operations Professional will perform the follow-up of operations by contacting a portfolio of clients, either through email or phone, inserting data and clients’ instructions, controlling risks and procedures and analysing and reporting information to the client base on their questions and queries.
- Academic Degree (preferential) or 12th grade (mandatory);
- At least 3 years of professional experience (mandatory);
- Fluency in French (mandatory);
- Good notions of English;
- Good notions of Economics;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, namely Excel and PowerPoint;
- Team work, Analytical thinking, Positive attitude, Organisational commitment, Customer Service orientation and Focus on results.
Please submit your application (in English) .
- Address Lisboa
- email contact email@example.com