Looking for a great internship in Madrid? Bloom Consulting offers you a unique experience as a Human Resources Manager!
We are Bloom Consulting, consulting company specialized in Nation Branding, and we are currently seeking to recruit an intern to join our office in Madrid, Spain, as an HR Manager. The HR Manager should be a bachelor or master student (or graduated) with a Business, Psychology or Human Resources degree background.
If you are hardworking, committed and highly motivated person, responsible and able to take initiative contact us!
Earliest internship starting date: July 2017
Duration: 6 months
The main tasks of an HR Manager may include:
- Communication with applicants.
- Creating job advertisements and contacting universities.
- Managing the recruitment process (analysing CVs, conducting Skype interviews, etc.).
- Leading the training exercises and first day activities for new interns.
- Creating a strategy on how to manage the productivity and motivation of interns.
- Preparing teambuilding activities.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of methods of the recruitment process.
- Minimum duration of internship is 6 months.
- Accountability, creativity, and enthusiasm.
- Experience with managing and leading people.
- Organisational skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take initiative and proactive approach.
- Address Portugal
- name Jitka Sedlakova
- email contact firstname.lastname@example.org