Quality Management Developer – Full stack Senior Developer / Technical Lead
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a fast-growing dynamic software company at the forefront of its industry, with offices in Málaga and London, our client is looking for a dedicated and driven Quality Management Developer – Full stack. Senior Developer / Technical Lead with experience on general development to join the team in Málaga.
Our client offers a friendly working environment with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people, they place a high value on work/life balance. The ideal candidate will be smart, capable and experienced who can learn their tools quickly as needed as who likes to be challenged both technically and commercially.
- Industry competitive salary offered along with an interesting package.
- A good level of English, Spanish is an advantage but not essential;
- Experience with different system architectures, and have opinions about what works and what doesn’t;
- Consistency, availability and distributed queuing aren’t merely buzzwords for you;
- The ability to self-manage is critical, as is the capacity to share knowledge and support the team;
- Know how to make the appropriate trade-offs when designing a system, and that the “right choice” will often differ based on requirements, not on dogma;
- Experience writing idiomatic object-oriented and functional code;
- Know your way around a RDBMS – you can design schemas, write queries, and debug index problems;
- Broad background in Computer Science fundamentals backed by years of experience in designing, developing, and debugging software.
Uma assistente que o apoia a si, aos seus projectos ou à sua empresa, sempre que necessitar.A Minha Assistente é um serviço de Assistência Virtual, prestado por profissionais qualificados, disponíveis para realizar os serviços que necessitar de forma independente e remota.
- Address Lisboa
- name A Minha Assistente
- email contact firstname.lastname@example.org