What’s the job HUUBout?
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to help develop trough data a thorough understanding and control of our inbound and outbound strategies, optimize our sales funnel and manage Sales KPI’s. You will have the opportunity to connect marketing and sales through data analysis. You’ll develop, implement and optimize an intelligent marketing & sales machine.
This position requires a highly analytical person who is excited about mining large amounts of data, interpreting the numbers and providing insights and recommendations to evolve the marketing and sales strategy, enabling the company growth.
The role will suit someone who is looking for a career opportunity in a fast-paced, start-up environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a part of the Marketing and Sales team, focusing on preparing the company to scale. You will have the opportunity to work closely with other teams within the Marketing and Sales team, as well as key functions in the wider business such as Finance, Business Intelligence, and Product Development.
What you’ll do:
- Build the Marketing and sales data architecture;
- Connect all the data sources from inbound channels (Website, Social Media, Blog, etc) to outbound channels (Profiling, Email Marketing, Inside Sales, Field Sales, Digital, etc);
- Analyze and control the sales pipelines, providing insights to the business development team;
- Determine the analyses that will help prove or disprove the hypotheses defined in the strategic plan;
- Execute the analyses by using a range of tools/resources (e.g. Excel, Google Analytics, CRM (HubSpot), etc);
- Prepare your findings in an easily digestible format for key stakeholders (e.g. PowerBI dashboards);
- You will design and develop new methodologies for mining data efficiently;
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to optimize data processing and interpretation, especially for analyses that must be conducted on a regular basis;
- Implement robust methodologies with checks to ensure high data quality.
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of experience at a startup or top consulting firm;
- Incredible Analytical Skills;
- Know-how in SQL;
- Experienced in working with a BI reporting tool (PowerBI, Tableau, etc);
- Capacity to see the big picture like nobody else;
- A knack to get things done;
- Business-growth mindset;
- To be a super-fast learner that enjoys problem-solving;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing;
- Knowhow in Python is a plus.
- Address Porto
- email contact email@example.com