Looking for a great internship in Madrid? Digital Demand – D2 offers you a unique experience as a Media Manager!
We are Digital Demand – D2, a Big Data company that provides analytic insights and intelligence about Countries, Regions and Cities. We are currently seeking to recruit an intern to join our office in Madrid, Spain, as a Media Manager. The Media Manager should be a bachelor or master student with a PR, Journalism, Media or Communications degree background.
If you are a hardworking, committed and highly motivated person, responsible and able to take initiative, contact us!
Earliest internship starting date: July 2018
Duration: 6 months
The main role of the Media Manager position is to help and support the project manager in internal and external projects. The tasks may require:
- Monitoring and updating social media communication networks, project management, process implementation and follow-up, involvement in media and social media strategy development.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of media and social media campaigns, including the preparation of weekly status reports and monthly project reviews; preparing, maintaining and administrating social media documents.
- Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with relevant media in order to promote specific Digital Demand – D2 projects; this includes media planning on proactive and reactive stories and research on promoted topics.
- Contacting relevant journalists and promoting Bloom’s products.
- Bachelor or master student with a PR, Journalism, Media or Communications degree background.
- Native level at speaking, reading and writing in English; wholesome creative writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of media communication and social media platforms; networking and relationship building skills.
- Minimum duration of internship is 6 months.
- Ability to take initiative and proactive approach; accountability, creativity and enthusiasm.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to approach projects and tasks.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages.
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop or other design software.
- Personal development – we provide a chance for our trainees to face a real challenge. Interns work on the front line of projects and are given a lot of responsibility, which greatly enriches their skills.
- We give the opportunity to experience work in an international consulting company, in multicultural environment.
- Each intern gets an evaluation certificate describing the tasks, achievements, and final grade, which will help you in your job search. If the intern gets a high grade in the evaluation, he or she will receive a letter of recommendation signed by the Managing director, which will be extremely valuable for job and university applications.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and Cover Letter attached.
- Address Espanha
- name Laia Ferré
- email contact email@example.com