What’s the job HUUBout?
HUUB is on the path of creating one of the most exciting Supply Chains in the world. To get there we need people who thrive in dynamic environments and have the drive to overcome complex challenges. We’re focused on Global Operations building the process design and execution while enabling new Supply Chain solutions based on operation design and network optimization. Both are at the heart of HUUB’s strategy.
What you’ll do:
As a Planner Associate, you will be responsible for assuring the proper functioning of an international Supply Chain regarding shipping and transportation. You will:
– Make sure stock transfer among 3PL partners are executed (planning and workload distribution);
– Make sure forecasts are communicated properly to all 3PL partners;
– Assure inventory accuracy amongst the network is at SLA with brands;
– Guarantee Exception Orders are identified and sent to the proper team;
– Assure operational teams workload is leveled and has defined ownership;
– Be the bridge between the CS/Sales team during Brands and Collection Onboardings.
Who you are:
– 0-1 years of experience in Supply Chain or Consulting;
– Degree in analytical areas (Mathematical background);
– The person that gets things done;
– Attention to detail, highly organized and methodical;
– Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities;
– A capacity for interaction and teamwork;
– Ability to think and work under pressure;
– Flexible, energetic and with a high sense of responsibility;
– Pro-activity and good communication skills;
– Advanced user of MS Office tools, especially Excel;
– Fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
Welcome to our World:
– Fast-growing global company;
– Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development;
– Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success;
– Agreements on flexible scheduling;
– Autonomy and responsibility for your work;
– Strong team culture and spirit;
– Multiple opportunities with great career prospects;
– We are committed with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.
- Address Porto
- email contact email@example.com