People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Finance at Dell, we are looking for a Cash Application Analyst to join our team in Bucharest.
This is a Junior/ Entry level position, CV in English is mandatory
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Cash Application Team is responsible to manage overall Dell cash receivables including but not limited to: bank statements identification, reconciliation and cash receivables application. Other responsibilities are:
- Analysis and execution of Cash Application processes
- Monitor accounts receivable aging to maximize application rate as well as mitigate loss
- Release orders based on customer or bank payment confirmation
- Have a close relationship with Accounts Receivable Application Team in order to establish proper systematical interlocks and tools optimization
- Support monthly financial & accounting close
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- 1-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work – experience
- Basic financial knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Process Oriented
- Good Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of the cash application process
- University Degree in Finance or Accounting
We make digital transformation a reality.
Changing in an always-on world is not just about a collection of products. It’s about giving your employees the power to perform like rock stars from anywhere; growing confidence with a pro-active security strategy; and, most of all, redefining how IT operates. Dell Technologies makes it happen.
- Address Romania
- name Cesar Barreira
- email contact c_barreira@Dell.com