Looking for a great internship in Madrid? Bloom Consulting offers you a unique experience as a Project Manager!
We are Bloom Consulting, consulting company specialized in Nation Branding, and we are currently seeking to recruit an intern to join our office in Madrid, Spain, as a Project Manager. The Project Manager should be a bachelor or master student (or graduated) with a Business degree background.
If you are hardworking, committed and highly motivated person, responsible and able to take initiative contact us!
Earliest internship starting date: June 2017
Duration: 6 months
The main tasks of the Project Manager may include:
- Leading complex internal and external projects with team sizes ranging from 2 – 10 people.
- Facilitating project meetings and communicating ongoing project statuses to the top management.
- Managing and planning tasks and deadlines for other team members.
- Managing progress, quality reviews of projects, and documentation (e.g., project plans and templates, databases).
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines and give attention to detail.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Excellent relationship management skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skills.
- Minimum duration of internship is 6 months.
- Accountability, proactivity, good communication skills, and enthusiasm.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program).
- Ability to work with little supervision in a very dynamic and deadline-sensitive work environment.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, or other program language will be considered as an advantage.
- Address Portugal
- name Jitka Sedlakova
- email contact email@example.com