Are you passionate about Customer Service and Tourism?
Do you speak Catalan and Spanish fluently?
Webhelp is looking for enthusiastic Travel & Tourism Specialists to work in a new and ambitious project in Lisbon!
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 26 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon – Parque das Nações), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us.
In this sector you will be designing travel routes with customers and giving advices on booking flights and accommodation, all this, while working for some of the most well-known companies in the business.
- You will answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile to ensure their satisfaction through a unique customer experience.
- You will establish this connection by incoming calls, managing claims and requests, and by providing advice and information.
- You have High School Diploma or higher;
- You are native or fluent (level C2) in Catalan and Spanish;
- You have intermediate knowledge in English (level B);
- Good knowledge in GDS tools (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo, etc)
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are recognized for your attention to detail and high energy;
- You enjoy challenges and you are currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket *;
- Accommodation provided during the first month of work *;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
* For candidates currently living abroad
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
More than your past experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Lisboa