Join the (R)evolution
We’re not a logistics company with technology working for the fashion market. We’re a Tech Fashion Startup shaping the Supply Chain of the future. Our four founders and an early-adopter brand started this path in 2015 and we rapidly have grown into a global business of 50 labels from 3 different continents, delivering the dream beauty of fashion in over 1M pieces to 123 countries worldwide. To keep on growing we need the right people to engage with the apparel and to build and develop great software. Spoke is our tech product that brings full visibility, flexibility and control to the fashion universe like never before enabling hundreds of brands to globally scale their business.
What’s the job HUUBout?
HUUB is on the path of creating one of the most exciting Supply Chains in the world. To get there we need people who thrive in dynamic environments and have the drive to overcome complex challenges.
As an Upstream Associate at HUUB you will be joining a team of talented people whose mission is to control our physical and information flows, from any supplier in any part of the world until the warehouse from which the products will be shipped to the end customer. Besides assuring that we continuously deliver at the higher standard, you’ll also work alongside our Continuous Improvement, Product and Brand Success teams to assure that our value proposition never stops evolving.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the quality of data from the suppliers in our platform;
- Manage and continuously improve partner performance worldwide;
- Work with suppliers and our partners to help move products for our clients;
- Refine and expand the processes to optimize a supplier’s onboarding with HUUB;
- Develop solutions that will translate into better service levels and a lower operational cost.
Who you are:
- A Bachelor or Master with a stellar academic track record;
- Strategic thinking and ground floor execution – no job is too big or too small;
- Next-level attention to detail and follow-through;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- Curious to learn, problem-solve and eager to make a direct impact;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it;
- Ability to toggle between tactical and strategic (address a specific partner issue one minute and build out suppliers KPIs and SOPs the next).
Welcome to our World:
- Fast-growing global company;
- Young, ambitious and innovative environment empowering personal and professional development;
- Project-basis mindset with a multidisciplinary approach towards success;
- Agreements on flexible scheduling;
- Autonomy and responsibility for your work;
- Strong team culture and spirit;
- Multiple opportunities with great career prospects;
- We are committed with equality of opportunities regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, belief or any other personal, social or cultural background and existence.
- Address Porto
- email contact email@example.com