Copywriters Team Lead – Remote
WHO WE ARE
Our international company sells content writing, copywriting, editing, and translation services in multiple languages. We aim to create the next generation of linguistic support for our clients. Using advanced technology combined with human expertise, we make great content and everything related to it simple and affordable for everyone, no matter where they are in the world.
Much like a family of beavers, we take care of our own and work diligently for our clients. So could you!
We are looking to add a Copywriters Team Lead to our beaver family. You will be an essential part of The Happy Beavers! You will be the bridge between our clients needs and our content producers, by assigning the tasks and also quality checking the work submitted by our linguists to determine whether texts meet all of the formal requirements set out in the brief. Although you won’t need to edit or proofread, you will need to have experience working with content to ensure that you’re able to analyse texts effectively and identify any errors or inconsistencies.
You will be responsible to manage our team of content producers, ensuring that our clients get the highest quality work possible! Your work can involve:
- Communicating with clients regarding orders via email and telephone to answer any questions they may have about our services or their project
- Communicating with your team of linguists and assigning them the work.
- Managing the project from beginning to end, encouraging feedback with the client and the content producers to ensure we deliver the highest quality of work.
- Nurturing the relationship with the linguists and proposing new ways to improve their connection with the company.
- Quality assurance of linguists‘ work using our Beaver tools (even in languages you don’t speak!)
- Other business development tasks
If you are a sociable, ambitious and open person who is looking for a place to implement their crazy ideas, wants to work remotely and have a new and interesting experience, you could be the project manager we’re looking for! Note: You must have experience working with texts, languages and quality assurance to be considered for this position.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are fluent in English, with a C1 – C2 level Proficiency speaking and writing ability, and are confident discussing complex projects and business matters with international clients
- You have a background in content marketing or copywriting, and previous experience working with texts and languages
- You are a detail-oriented perfectionist who easily picks up inconsistencies, by fast-reading texts (you don’t get bored with fast-reading a lot of texts – that’s important too)
- You are a good multi-tasker who is able to work on various tasks simultaneously without losing focus
- You are a natural leader who is able to organize others
- You have outstanding computer skills
- You are systems-oriented and are able to create structure and processes where others may only see chaos
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
As our name suggests, we are quite happy, and we like to ensure that for anyone who joins our family is too!
- Remote work – We don’t mind where you are, as long as you’re happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary – We compensate our beavers for their expertise, rewarding skill and experience.
- Flexible hours – Night owl or early bird, weekdays or weekends, it’s up to you, as long as the lines of communication are open and we can coordinate!
- Exciting projects in a growing company where your voice counts – We love improving, and your contribution is always welcome!
Are you ready to join us? Send your application below!
- Dinamarca: Recrutam-se Enfermeiros de cuidados intensivos
- Language Quality Lead (B2B) – Remote
- Recrutam-se Professores de português e do Ensino básico (trabalho remoto) – Coimbra
- Recrutam-se 350 Professores de Línguas para trabalhar a partir de casa
- Recruiting Customer Advisors to work from home – Portugal