Cabin Crew Recruitment – Saudia
PrivatAir has now Vacancies for Cabin Crew based in Saudi Arabia.
SAUDIA AIRLINES is one of the largest Airlines in the Middle East and a world class Sky Team Alliance Airline that seeks for female Flight Attendants to fly around the world for its Domestic & International network.
- Minimum of High School Graduate
- Previous experience not required
- With minimum arm reach of 212 cm on tiptoes and according to standard height and weight chart
- Women wearing Hijab or Head Cover are welcome to apply
- New applicants and ex SAUDIA Flight Attendants should be between 22-30 years old, not exceeding a day after the 30th birthday at the time of recruitment
- Flight Attendants with a proof of minimum flying experience of 6 months with other airlines should be between 22-35 years old, not exceeding a day after the 35th birthday
- Intermediate English knowledge is required (please present the certificate)
- Must have pleasant personality and appearance
- Competitive tax-free salary and applicable allowance
- Free fully furnished shared air-conditioned accommodation
- Medical treatment and insurance as per SAUDIA Policy
- Free and reduced tickets as per SAUDIA Policy
If you are interested and comply with every criteria listed above, please send your application together with all required valid documents in English to*:
- Curriculum Vitae with recent full body and passport size photo
- Copies of School Certificate, English knowledge certificate (if available)
- Passport or National ID card
We thank you for your interest, and we look forward to receiving your candidature.
*Please note, we may not respond to applicants who do not fulfil the above requirements
- Address Lisboa
- name Nadia Pais
- email contact CabinRecruitmentLisbon2017@privatair.com