Our projects are mainly focused on investment and partially on retail banking, and currently we are staffing a new Development team.
We are searching suitable candidates to fill the role of Java Developer who will participate on development activities and will be involved in all aspects of a project lifecycle. We will provide you with guidance on all aspects of relocation – work permit application, communication with authorities etc.
This position provides a challenging opportunity to be involved in the development of a regulatory reporting application (EMIR, Dodd Frank) and others.
- Long-term cooperation Responsibilities include:
Delivery of new functionality as well as support of existing system. Maintain technical documentation. Fully transparent with Technical lead with regards to development status, risks and issues. Liaising with support teams to assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues.
- Good Java skills (Core Java, Spring, PrimeFaces, Hibernate, JDBC, Ant/Maven, Cruise Control or Team City, JUnit), design patterns, REST /SOAP;
- Experience with Linux environment;
- Relational databases (ideally Oracle SQL);
- Exposure to a formal development methodology (preferably agile – an iterative approach to development, Continuous Integration, TDD) ;
- Experience with Java web development.;
- An aptitude for financial products/markets and drive to develop business, not just technical skills;
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English.
Uma assistente que o apoia a si, aos seus projectos ou à sua empresa, sempre que necessitar.A Minha Assistente é um serviço de Assistência Virtual, prestado por profissionais qualificados, disponíveis para realizar os serviços que necessitar de forma independente e remota.
- Address Lisboa
- name A Minha Assistente
- email contact firstname.lastname@example.org