Are you either Spanish, German, French, Finish, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Hungarian Greek, Norwegian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career abroad in a multicultural environment?
Your future project: join our Customer Advisor teams, working from the comfort of your home.
As a customer advisor specialist, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide first contact resolutions to customer queries
- Offer specialized customer support through written and phone communication
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of several languages – Spanish, German, French, Finish, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Hungarian Greek, Norwegian (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture