Staff specialist, Radiology
You will work in a highly specialized radiology department in Denmark’s public healthcare sector.
The radiology department works with image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ranging from ultrasound to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) scan and X-rays besides many other procedures. As a radiologist, you will work closely together with many other medical specialists from other departments, besides radiographers and with nurses.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized in Radiology, or will finish your residency soon
- You have interest or experience in nuclear medicine or oncoradiology and PET/CT, or mamma-, onco-, uro-, thorax, or interventional radiology
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 108.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
- And much more
Who are we?
we will assist you in realizing the possibility of a job in Danish healthcare. Our approach focuses on the well-being and success of you and your family.
Since 2007, we proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad. We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify, and integrate European physicians.
With more than 10 years of experience we seek to provide personalized support for you and your family members through the entire process, even after your arrival to Denmark.
More Informations please contact email@example.com